- Bright colours and bold patterns help engage baby's developing sense of vision
- Larger version of smaller bumpy ball
- Easy-to-grasp bumps help baby hold and toss or roll the ball.
- Clear plastic ends contain multiple color beads that make rattle noise and attract attention with variety of color.
- Soft ball construction is appropriate for baby's environment.
Fine Motor Skills
Development of fine motor skills involves planning and motor speed, visual tracking, reaching, object manipulation and grasping. From about 6 months, babies will begin to demonstrate these fine motor skills. The Sassy Bumpy Ball has been designed to help baby with all of the developmental skills.
Gross Motor Skills
Development of gross motor skills include movement of the limbs and torso. Physical coordination such as sitting on own, whole body movement including locomotion and coordination, balance and motor planning are all involved in development of gross motor skills.